Banshee Reeks is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends and other times by appointment only.
Take only pictures. Leave only footprints. To protect this special place and ensure that everyone will fully enjoy the sights and sounds of Banshee Reeks, visitors are asked to follow these guidelines:
- All animals and plants are protected.
- Please do not intrude upon, endanger, or touch the wildlife.
- Walk only on marked trails.
- Do not take any plants, bones, or artifacts.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Bicycles, motorcycles, and horses are not permitted on any of the trails at any time.