The Friends of Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization working to enhance the ecological value and visitor experience of the preserve. Your commitment supports the preserve today and into the future!
Your donations have been and will be used for purposes such as:
- Funding goat herds to clear invasive, non-native vegetation.
- Purchasing wildflower seeds for the pollinator fields, honey bees for the Visitor Center observation beehive, museum-quality replica skulls and bird eggs, farm equipment, and Education Annex appliances and cabinetry.
- Funding education programs and providing supplemental grant funds for on-site research interns.
The benefits of membership include:
- Invitations to our Educational Lecture Series.
- Connecting with dedicated and like-minded nature supporters.
- Participating in our annual Members’ Meeting where you can elect FOBR board members and enjoy our keynote speakers.
- Knowing that your tax-deductible financial support contributes to the preservation and programs of BRNP and the outdoor spaces you treasure.
- Joining our Volunteer Corps for one day or many.
You may donate or join/renew your membership in the Friends of Banshee Reeks using the online form below or by mailing the membership form. Thank you for your support!
One year of FOBR membership is $20.00. Contributions beyond this are greatly appreciated and further support FOBR’s work.
Non-profit status number (EIN) is 54-2014954.
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.